(Photo by Frederick Breedon/Getty Images for NAMM)
There is one week left for exhibiting companies to reserve a booth for the 2018 Summer NAMM show. The show will once again take over the Music City Center in Nashville form June 28-30. The priority booth assignment deadline is March 7, 2018.
To reserve a booth, go HERE.
For booth options, go HERE.
NAMM says the benefits to exhibiting at the Summer NAMM show are:
- Meet with the world’s most powerful buyers, at a show where they have more time to check out new products
- Grow sales for the critical back-to-school, fall, and holiday seasons
- Maintain the momentum generated at The NAMM Show by connecting with your best customers mid-year
- Build your brand to top media and thousands of industry professionals and musicians
- Help power NAMM programs to create more music makers and grow market demand
For more information, go to www.namm.org/summer/2018.